Sunday, December 22, 2013

My two best friends

On my last post you maybe got the impression that I don't have any good friends at all, but that's not true. I have a bestfriend. She and I have known each other since we were born, but she moved 2020 km away two years ago. We have kept in touch with each other, I'm actually gonna visit her in five days. But it still sucks, she was always there for me and I for her and we always did crazy stuff.

Then I have a second best friend. We've only known each other for a year, and she's in the class under me so she has many other friends. We don't talk often in school, because she has other friends to be with. But when we meet and do something, it's amazing. We talk, we laugh and we have so much fun.
Unfortunately she's probably gonna move next year. And then I'll be left with my not caring friends again.


No comments:

Post a Comment